When it comes to cleaning, we believe that if you choose good quality commercial janitorial supplies, you will get the best value for your money.
What to Consider
When selecting commercial janitorial supplies and providers, you really have to consider several things:
- Availability. If a supplier never seems to have any of the great products it advertises, it really doesn’t matter how good the product is if you cannot get it when you need it!
- Concentration. The dilution ratio of most commercial janitorial supplies is key to the cost of the quality product. Be sure you are comparing apples to apples when you compare prices.
- Quality. Don’t assume that cheap is your best option. If the product quality is poor, you will end up using more of it. Good quality janitorial supplies will do the job right with the correct amount of product.
- Delivery. If the cost of delivery is included in the pricing for commercial janitorial supplies, you can save yourself a lot of time and money!
- Reputation. Choose a supplier who has a solid reputation. Ask for referrals from existing customers if you are looking for a new supplier.
Why pick a particular supplier
Commercial janitorial supplies are typically of better quality than those you may find in a retail outlet or a “big box” store. Don’t battle with the public if you can have the products delivered to your door. If you add a small delivery fee to your order, it will be well worth the savings to you in time and energy!
Reputable distributors of cleaning supplies and janitorial products will not only have good quality products, they will know how to help customers to select the best products for their particular business. The distributor will always stand behind its quality products.
Just follow these few guidelines when choosing your own commercial janitorial supplies and you will take the hassle out of this part of your business.
K&A Janitorial Supplies – Your Cleaning Supplies Provider!